Noty introduces a new Add-on for Gmail and Google Calendar
To deliver a seamless experience across Google Workspace services and boost your meeting productivity, Noty launched an add-on for Gmail and Google Calendar.
Users do not need to go to Noty app to generate a meeting follow-up based on the call transcriptions and highlights. The add-on enables you to use Noty follow-up functionality right in Google Calendar or Gmail.
Read on to learn how to install addon and to use it!
How to install Noty add-on for Gmail and Calendar
1) Sign in to your Google account and go to Noty Add-on page on Google Workspace Market.
Alternatively you can get to this page from Noty app by clicking on a pink icon with shapes next to your avatar:
2) Once in Google Workspace Market, click install and proceed with regular Google setup.
3) Now you need to sign in to your addon from Gmail or Calendar. Here's what you need to do: Open Gmail (or Calendar) and unfold the right side panel if necessary. Find Noty logo:
4) Click on the logo to unfold the panel and then click Sign in:
5) In the pop-up, click Sign in with Google
6) Once Noty reports success, close the window:
You're all set and ready to use Noty add-on for Google Workspace.
How to generate follow-up using Noty add-on in Gmail and Calendar
Noty Addon works similarly in Gmail and Calendar.
1) Open Gmail or Calendar and unfold the right side panel if necessary. Click on Noty logo:
2) The add-on will unfold to the right of the side panel. You can see there the date and the names of the meetings that you had on this day:
3) Click on the envelope icon next to the meeting you want to follow up. Noty will generate your email automatically
If you click on the meeting name the app will send you to the page with the meeting's transcript in Noty application. There you can generate AI summary, export the transcript to Google Doc or share the conversation with your teammates.
4) If you didn't have any meetings on this day, use Earlier or Later buttons to move one day forward or backward.
You can also click on the Date in the top of the panel to unfold the calendar and use it for a more convenient browsing.